Every Victim Injured in a Commercial Vehicle Crash Needs a Truck Accident Attorney
While there are many attorneys who claim to handle truck accident cases, at Fried Rogers Goldberg LLC, we dedicate more than 75% of our practice to handling only truck accident and commercial vehicle cases. Joe Fried, Brian “Buck” Rogers and Michael Goldberg, the truck accident attorneys, have over 50 years of combined experience handling cases.
While our firm is based in Atlanta, Georgia, our truck accident lawyers are licensed not only in all the state and federal courts in Georgia but also in South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and New York. Law firms from across the country bring us in on trucking cases because of our expertise in this area of law, and we have handled trucking cases in more than 20 different states.
We are the only law firm in the country to publish Understanding Motor Carrier Claims, a nationally recognized 108-page legal treatise on truck accident law. Whether you live in Atlanta or in any other city or state, we are the attorneys to contact if you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed in a tractor trailer accident.
Why Choose the attorneys Joseph Fried, “Buck” Rogers, and Michael Goldberg?
- Your Attorneys – We focus our practice on all types of truck accidents including 18 wheeler and semi’s, so that we can provide the best possible advocacy for every accident victim we represent.
- Knowledgeable, Experienced Representation - We’re committed to guiding you through every step of the lawsuit, so that you can focus on recovering from your inury.
- Emergency Response Team Straight to You – We have a team of experts and lawyers ready to investigate your accident on a moment’s notice so that all evidence is preserved.
- Technology Utilized to Your Benefit – We employ cutting-edge technology to uncover and understand the complexities of GPS and computer data used by trucking companies.
- Proven Success Rate - We have successfully prosecuted trucking lawsuit cases across the country. We aggressively pursue the maximum compensation for our clients, and the proof is in our verdicts and settlements.
- Accident Prevention Advocates – We support organizations that police the trucking industry and fight for legislation that makes our highways safer for everyone.